Monday, October 23, 2023

project update

 First off I was dehydrated which is not a great way to go into a session. That said, I was pretty close to reaching my goals. 

I wanted to be able to reach the finish from this toe hook move and I got my fingers on the last hold and held it for a second before falling off so basically did that. I think the whole climb is about 14 moves and I almost sent it from the 6th move. Which I guess is only a little before halfway but the first 4 moves are the easiest and go pretty fast. Move 5 and 6 are probably the two hardest and then it's pretty sustained to the finish on a steep angle. 

Anyway I also almost did my goal of getting from the start to halfway. I can get to move 6 pretty reliably but I couldn't quite get it. I found a good set up for the 5th move which I didn't really do last time so that was good progress. 

Also I was really smooth doing the 2nd half in isolation so overall some great progress. 

Next goal is to get from the start to halfway plus two moves. And also send the climb from the 5th move.

------

The people who do the things to earn nuggets don't need the nugget. The people who only care about getting the nugget can't earn one.


 

No comments: