Thursday, October 12, 2023

movement

 I mentioned the bathroom sauna aka tub time aka put da space heater in the bathroom and I've been keeping up with that and I think it's really helpful. 

It's good to sit and do nothing for about an hour and just listen to music in the dark. Especially after being in a crowded place with a lot of interaction. Afterwards I feel relaxed but also ready to do a lot of things because I've had time to just sit and do nothing. 

It's also a good time to think thoughts and I remembered that the thing I love is the feeling of movement. That's what's underneath running and climbing and art and music and anything that's fun. A feeling of energy flowing and a state where the more you give the more you get back and everything is connected and good. That's what it's all about.

No comments: