Wednesday, December 6, 2023

camp flow

I know every movie game initial there is. YCSM. you can't stop me!

I'm like a super massive black hole in the center of the gaga pit galaxy. The peasants collapse into me.

The counselors mistook the rest of the circle for my equals. They're the supporting cast of a one man show. Me! starring Me!

One swing turned the tetherball into a towering inferno. They're still picking the remains of charred crocs out of IG-13.

I can tell when the counselors are lying. The rhythm of their heartbeat is a dead giveaway to my keen auditory perception.

Hit a gainer off the diving board and recited the entire encyclopedia britannica. How's that for a category, guy?

When they say it's Pirates Day I act nonchalant and swash a buckle meaner than any of these two-bit rubes.

Smuggled five hot dogs into the cabin. Cabin Fun Time? More like glizzy-gobblin o'clock.

My friendship bracelet so long it looks like Lenny Kravitz's scarf.

I brought a mini-tupperware full of almonds for snack.

I brought a mini-tupperware full of altoids for snack. My breath smells like an arctic wind.

I don't listen to the rules because my very nature is infallible.

They told me to sit down to use the bathroom but I can levitate so I disregarded the suggestion.

Your lunch to me looks like a belated birthday gift.

Your lunch to me looks like a pauper's delight.

Your lunch to me looks like a pale afterthought.

When camp ends the crows descend upon the field. They know when their master has beckoned.

The pool visibility is a hundred yards to me because I've got eyes like castor canadensis.

I rode the bus in but got picked up from camp because I like to keep the bologna squad on their toes.

If I lick your elbow you become my sibling. I don't make the rules I just lick elbows.

If I tell you good job, it's because you looked like you were about to cry. If I tell you bad job I think you're strong enough to handle the truth.

The sing-along was a 30 minute requiem to those who have fallen before me.

Those I tag in capture the flag bypass jail and astral project into the abyssal zone for three moon cycles.

Todd said he needed the pool drained so I did one can-opener and then had my attorney general mail him an invoice.

Todd said he needed the newcomb court re-sanded so I spent the evening scratching quartz against my chin. My jaw bone makes diamond look like terry cloth.

Only two things know the full extent of my wrath. Invasive species and some poor kid named Banjo Wetselplex

It's not a summer camp to me, I live here. Catch me buried in the creek mud with the toads and crawfish. We play poker on Sundays and smoke ol' stoagies.

No comments: