Friday, December 4, 2020

Training

 I woke up today and really wanted to run some fast 200s. I thought if I could do 3x200m all in 28 seconds, and maybe even one under 28 seconds, that would be really good. Well I ran 28.3, 28.9, 28.8. 

It was pretty good. Immediately after finishing I wanted to be able to run a 27. I think I can get there. I've been doing some core and weight training and the focus on mobility and stretching is really starting to show. Today it was about mid-50s and a bit windy so I had a tailwind but I think on a good warm day I could really rip one. And it's going to take a while before those extra things really start to pay off but I have the time and motivation to do them well. 

I also had a good climbing session in the evening. I sent two problems that I started last time and made some progress on some others.  


Tomorrow I will do a long run. Probably 15 miles. I did good work today. I got a little bit better.

No comments: