Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back Again

I guess I might as well blog. Blog! doot DOOT doot doot doodoodoo
BLOG!
Go ahead and blog! doodoodoo

that's enough of that...

Let's make some goals for the 2012. Specifically, let's make goals for the spring semester. That way we don't even get a little bit arrested. Or mad at plants.

1- Classes. Do well in them. Read lots. Think lots. Make the good grades.
2- Run a bunch. Or RUNCH!
3- Hydrate!
4- Do comedy, like, at least a baker's dozen times. (4.5- remember to use "baker's dozen" more often)
5- I think I've finally reached a satisfying level of blogging. So I will just try to maintain the 2011 pace.
6- Have fun and
PRATTY!
PRATTY!
PRATTY!
PRATTY!
PRATTY!
PRATTY!

In an ideal world, there would just be an infinite cascade of PRATTY's that would spill out of your screen and seep deep into your keyboard. It'd smell like pomegranates!
_______________________________________________________________________

So, last year around this time I was talking about my completely rational distrust of bricks and all things made of brick. And I still hold that fear near and dear to my heart. (that is a great sentence full of "ear").

But this year I want to do things a little differently-- don't worry, I'll still monger the fear--I want to talk about what might go on to be a future Hall of Fame Object Owned By Me indictee.

I'm talking about the MUSTARD YELLOW CARDIGAN I BOUGHT MYSELF FOR CHRISTMAS!!

I'd take a picture of it but I'm too lazy AND I'll paint you a picture with my words so you can use your poor, starved imagination for once!

It is horrendous. But in the best possible, I-murdered-somebody's-grandpa-and-raided-their-closet-cuz-that's-how-thrifty-I-am kind of way. But what I'm really excited about is...and thumbs up to you if you've already thought of this,

do you know what you called a mustard colored cardigan...?

that's right.

A tardigan.

If saying that word doesn't bring a special kind of joy to you, then I'm sorry but you're made out of some crazy kind of evil that I don't even know about yet. And I like evil. I'm a fan of moderate amounts of evil. But you're not even the fun kind of evil. You're just...cold and probably Russian.

That wasn't supposed to be racist. I just imagine Russians don't enjoy word play as much as others. Prove me wrong.

Anyway...um...yeah...I'm a....I'm kind of a hipster...just a little bit. Not that this is new. But, yeah.

Let's talk about evil some more.

NEW POST SERIES ABOUT EVIL COMING TOMORROW OR WHENEVERS!!

Keep the Faith. Evil Faith. Keep it.

No comments: