Saturday, November 24, 2012

FANGORIOUSLY


Words and Pictures, you guys! It's gonna open up this blog to way more imagination per square inch!
Instead of telling you about a time I was standing in amorphous white space surrounded by darkness, I can show you! Look, there I am! But pictures can do even more than that!



This premise of me talking to a hot mug of coffee is enhanced by the picture of me talking to a steaming mug of coffee in amorphous white space surrounded by darkness.

By adding pictures, we can break down barriers and get a good look at what's going on in the deepest pits of the writer's--

Oh..oh...




um...his...uh...



pictures...do...um...



imagi-....um...

Maybe pictures allow us to see...

a little too much of the....


MY NAME IS BETH!


Those two go together like hot glue guns and stomach pumps.
I'm lonely.


No comments: