Friday, November 30, 2012

A Celebration of Achievement


Begin




(loosely related introductory picture)



(our hero: Sass)





"Oh, hey big boy."







(a picture of pie)










You're just a big hairy boy.







You looking for some fun with a glass of fresh-squeezed? Huh, boy? 







um....uh...what's a boy?











Oooo, and you're dumb too. That's how I like 'em.








please go away.






Do you like letters, stud?











what?





I want you to cover me with letters. And I want the first letter to be...







EYTCH!










you mean, 'H'?







oh! Oh my! Yes. Put it on me! Hurry!

eeggghhhh....

mmmm..yes. That's a mighty fine "H".







Ha-haha, hahaha! You know what word starts with 'H'? Do you?











Huckleberry





hehehe...yes...huckle--huckle


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
\



My face! The H has ruined my face!

My innards are spilling into the soil! Citrus! AHHH!! Help me! Please! Everything burns!







do...do you want...the letter 'G'?





NO I DON'T WANT THE LETTER 'G'! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! AHHH! MY LUNGS! MY LUNGS ARE SWELLING!


















Pie time!





I'm...I'm uh....






This is your fault, Mary.

1 comment:

Mary said...

YES.

Thank you.