Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fire Alive One

Sunshine up feeling fire alive one!
I walked down cupcake boulevards in a trance to see the wind flowing over grass.
Glass speckled roadside flowering in the light in the motion of the instant!
Smells are growing in the air as scents stretch their twisting tender tendrils.
Tell me, do you think the season suits us?
Spring's embrace comes soon enough and leads the Summer Elephant by the trunk
to a pool smelling of coconut oil and Gatorade and sex and chlorine hair.
If you ever find cool blue speed you should hang on to it
because it will take you to the cliff and hand you a rope and you can swing out
over the archipelago to see palaces and pelicans frozen in crystal by the shock of the instant.
Free form spirals and lines and wires and webs of electricity
spasming in manifest ecstasy and spilling across the sidewalk.
Overpriced pickle juice with undervalued values and a tie and a shirt
and a burning driving home late at night.
I don't want to make sense I want to take pictures of my blurry feet and smash the camera on the ground
and take pictures of that
and lie my bones on bleached wood under watch of the sun with a gallon of tea and my own
peace with the honest instant.
_____________________________________________________

This one I like.

Also, Suppynabiles.

That is all.

No comments: