Monday, September 28, 2026

today I saw a blue chair

 hello everyone. thank you for coming to my reading. I will be reading the piece I have written. The title of the piece is "today I saw a blue chair". 

today I saw a blue chair. It was out by the trash cans. The cushions were in the cans last night and they were taken away. The chair was left. It was a blue lowrider armchair. Just like a regular armchair but on the ground. I decided to take it into my apartment to see if I could find room for it and purchase replacement cushions after the fact. Unfortunately, I do not have the floor space. I took it back outside where it sits to this very day. I hope you all learned a valuable lesson. Sometimes someone will try to get rid of you and they will fail. And then someone else will come along and try to take you in and they will fail as well. I guess nothing can be done. Thank you.

No comments: