On the one hand,
to look up at the night sky and wonder...
whoa
wait.
I just looked out the window as I was writing this and the moon is like blood red. This is crazy. Like a deep orange-red waxing crescent.
Now I'm scared.
I was gonna talk about how I think it's a little bit beautiful and a little bit dumb to wonder about life on other planets but then I looked at the moon and got spooked.
I don't think I've ever seen the Moon look like that.
Update: I stood up to get a better look and it turns out the specific window I was looking out has like an insulation leak so it's all foggy and cloudy like and that was making the Moon look red. Out of my good window it's just like a regular yellow moon.
Anyway thank you for going on this journey with me. I hope you got as much out of it as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment