I really like the phrase 'blasted plain'.
Which is me misremembering the line 'blasted heath' from Macbeth.
So I typed 'blasted plain shakespeare' into Google and the AI correctly identified that the phrase blasted heath occurs in Macbeth BUT THEN
it completely hallucinated a line containing 'blasted plain' in John Milton's Paradise Lost. It just mashed together a bunch of different lines from Paradise Lost and then made its own to seem right.
And I feel like now is the time that something has to be done about this.
As an English Major, if someone misremembers a line from Shakespeare and types in 'blasted plain shakespeare' and they are handed an utterly fabricated section of Milton's Paradise Lost, the very underpinnings of society are in jeopardy!
now I've seen just how bad things can get
it sickens and horrifies me
how could we let this happen
it's only fun when I misremembering lines from classic literature and make up things about them that aren't true. THAT'S WHAT HUMANS ARE FOR! THAT'S WHAT MY COLLEGE EDUCATION WAS ALL ABOUT!
stand down robots
No comments:
Post a Comment