Thursday, January 11, 2024

I'm gonna list out everything that's on this table right now

 ready go. little snapshot in time. a little verbal memento. a lil scribby dibby. a lil paint with the words. a lil picasso-shakespeare-put-em-in-a-blender-and-see-who-wins, a lil slice of life pie

-laptop. a chromebook I bought a few years ago because my really old chromebook was getting too slow

-two glass jars on either side of the laptop. the left one has water the right one has a smoothie I just made

-two wadded up pieces of toilet paper because I've had a runny nose all day and one thing my dad did growing up was take two pieces of toilet paper or tissue and just stuff em up both nostrils

-my light phone. a phone I bought in the summer because I sat on my old phone while kayaking and decided I wanted to try having a dumb phone. I'm not really sold on it either way. 

this is taking too long

-a bunch of different color muji pens

-two yellow notepads

-a ceramic vase/bowl thing I took from the last house I lived in

-a little bluetooth speaker

-a lamp

-a homestarrunner coaster

-a coaster with a drawing on it that someone gave me for an art trade

-this little carved dome/ball thing with elephants on it and you put a candle inside it

-a small box of matches

-an empty spray bottle

-a ceramic pitcher

-a metal watering can

-an aloe plant in a ceramic pot that I took from the first house I ever lived in in cville

-a piece of fabric that I dyed and drew on at a arts and crafts festival in town by the river

-a handkerchief that I dyed and drew on at some point I don't remember

-my keys

-my earplugs

-the mask I wore at the gym today

THAT'S EVERYTHING

It's a big table.

No comments: