Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Three Exhuastion

Slim Pickens and the House with Chickens and Three Black Female Postal Workers.

Slim Pickens is the number one choice. Of all the guys, he is a good guy.

One time Slim Pickens was running down the sidewalk in the heat.

"Come on, me! Gotta pick it up," said Slim Pickens. "Gotta sweat til' I'm pretty and gotta work til' I'm swimming in bacon grease. Get that man I deserve!"

Slim Pickens was trying to go the distance. He ran past the pancake house, then he ran past the mini golf-course, and the Hooters, and the big empty field, and even the King George Memorial Historical Center and Jacuzzi Area. Finally, just before the Very Tall Trees, he found himself running past a little house. And when Slim Pickens saw what he saw, his back-sweat almost froze solid. No foolin'.

"Oh-my-first-mammogram!" said Slim Pickens. "This is the find of all finds!"

There, in the beat up yard, was about half a baker's dozen chickens and three black female postal workers.

"This is like a magical world tucked away in a sock drawer next to a flaming spear and some baby teeth. I must address them and learn their ways."

But it was not meant to be. For as soon as Slim Pickens tried to step on the lawn, the entire scene vanished before his sweaty eyes.

"I guess now the ephemeral beauty of the sublime can only live on in my memories. And perhaps, in a dream, by the grace of the inner-workings of sub-consc--"

But before he could finish, birthday cakes full of dirty-diapers fell on his head all the way home.

The End.


...what?...I didn't say it'd be any good!

No comments: