Wednesday, September 7, 2022

September 7th: Great Climbing Session

 I sent the blue v5 that I had worked a couple times last session. I figured out all the moves and can send in two parts the white v5 that I learned was possible from one of my athletes yesterday. And after I got tired of that I hopped on a v6 that I figured I had no chance of sending and also worked all the moves really fast. It was really nice to be pleasantly surprised by my ability to do things. The other week I had three climbs that I thought for sure I could do and the more I worked them, I realized they were actually way more difficult than I anticipated. This time it was kind of the opposite where things happened much faster than I thought. 

Anyway


Anyway here's a good picture from a party I went to the other week. The theme was space and you can't tell but I'm covered in glitter. There are no sleeves in space.

No comments: