Tuesday, February 1, 2022

ran 5 miles today

I also worked on a comic and a flyer design and climbed. I'm happy that I was able to run without pain. I'm trying hard to not feel like I'm back to square one and that I've done a lot of good work. I'll need to adjust expectations for Colonial Half but the 10 miler could still be really good. 

It feels like doing that super hard run in the cold and then coming back and doing another hard cold morning run was what really aggravated my hamstring and legs. I've had good success running on my own schedule. It's hard to say no to friends to run with but injuries and setbacks are really frustrating. What I would really like are friends to work out with in the afternoon and evening. It's when my body feels good and when the weather is usually nicer. I have some plans to work towards that. In the mean time, I'm going to be looking towards running some faster times in the Spring and doing more of the workouts I find fun.

No comments: