Tuesday, February 22, 2022

my fingers are so stiff

worked really hard on a crimpy climb today. I'm happy that I'm able to work on hard climbs for a long time. My climbing endurance has come a long way. 

Ran a decent track workout today. Some 800s with a lot of rest. I've run much better workouts but I think with Strava my easy days have become longer and higher quality because I care more about how my training looks. That potentially sounds like a bad thing but I think I've run really well when I've cared about my training and have been extremely competitive with myself and others. Anyway, I felt good but I'd be surprised if my body wasn't a little tired from the extra training I've been doing. So I think in a couple weeks when I've made that adjustment then things will be good. 

I think the drive to be like "hey look at me" is one of my strongest motivations. 

No comments: