there's no way.
there's just no way.
there's no possible way they want to sell you car insurance that badly.
what they want to do
is interrupt my going-to-sleep youtube video so I have to turn the screen back on and hit 'skip'
and I will never forgive them for that
there's no way
2 comments:
Their commercial producer has gone off the deep end. Their 'silly wacky advertisement' schtick has had like three different self referential offshoots and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. It's just gonna keep mutating and show how claiming to be about car insurance. I wanna punt that dumb little poofball into orbit. But apparently having any feelings about the subject at all means the dumb executive thinks he's won.
He'll never win, I won't let him!
Yeah it's like the kid who 'just wants attention'. Which is crazy. It's crazy that a company worth a berjillion dollars is using the same strategy as the kid who doesn't get enough positive reinforcement.
Post a Comment