The post said "Likes can never love you like one who does."
I never take for granted that I've got a Maw Maw that loves me.
3 comments:
Crab
said...
OK WE DID IT!!
Maw Maw love is great! PVC strike zone sounds neat, congrats on the construction and also Shembus sounds like a made up name. But I guess all names are made up... That one kid sounds like they know what's up, stay appreciating the small and the beautiful, that's the real magic Oh hey the PVC strike zone was foretold! THERE'S ANOTHER COMMENTER IN HERE!?!? Outside is also sometimes mostly safe, yes. Mostly Shoutoutlilcrab,youarearealoneandithinkbeinggrassisprobablypeacefuluntilyougetatebyagoatbutmaybethatsnotsobadandfinallyiwouldbuy39ribeyefor20dollarsbutitmightmaketheinsidemostlysafeinsteadofreallysafeatthatpointcommentsoverwemadeit
3 comments:
OK WE DID IT!!
Maw Maw love is great!
PVC strike zone sounds neat, congrats on the construction and also Shembus sounds like a made up name. But I guess all names are made up...
That one kid sounds like they know what's up, stay appreciating the small and the beautiful, that's the real magic
Oh hey the PVC strike zone was foretold!
THERE'S ANOTHER COMMENTER IN HERE!?!? Outside is also sometimes mostly safe, yes. Mostly
Shoutoutlilcrab,youarearealoneandithinkbeinggrassisprobablypeacefuluntilyougetatebyagoatbutmaybethatsnotsobadandfinallyiwouldbuy39ribeyefor20dollarsbutitmightmaketheinsidemostlysafeinsteadofreallysafeatthatpointcommentsoverwemadeit
oh yeah. we're so back
SO BACK
Post a Comment