I was watching 'Sweet Transvestite' and his presence is incredible. For my money, if aliens or dinosaurs or robots came to me and asked, 'what's the point of film?', I would say, "the point of film was to render Tim Curry's performance of Sweet Transvestite in Rocky Horror Picture Show.' We did it. We won.
That's the big problem. We don't say, 'We did it. We won.' enough. Brennan Lee Mulligan has the Oreo CEO video that says it better than I can but so many things have already succeeded to the highest degree that they can. And yet we keep going. We went to the Moon. We filmed Tim Curry. We wrote Shakespeare. We recorded What a Fool Believes. We invented the grapefruit. We won.
You can't strive when you've already won. You have to do something else?
What's that, you ask?
Oh I don't know how about dwell?
That's right. You had no idea it's another dwell propaganda post. Dwelling will save us.
No comments:
Post a Comment