Thursday, March 10, 2022

Peanut Butter Every Day

 I eat peanut butter every single day. I love it. Sometimes if I haven't eaten any peanut butter and I don't have any bagels or oatmeals to put it in then I will just get a spoon and eat it right out of the jar.

Right of out of the jar? I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that my love of peanut butter is out of control and is driving everyone away from me. My life is headed down the drain, a drain that is clogged by massive amounts of peanut butter. Creating standing water that is gradually becoming more grosser and stinky. A grosser and stinky life puddle cause by an insatiable hunger for that most American of condiments. Peanut butter is a condiment. But it's more than that. It's a butter too. A butter made from peanuts. And it's my whole life. And now it's yours.

And then I put a mark of peanut butter on your forehead and now you are in the thralldom of the peanut butter too. Rad. 

No comments: