Monday, March 30, 2020

running for the week

I'm really happy with how last week went for running. I think writing down what I wanted to accomplish made it easier to push myself.

yesterday I did 70 minutes on the trails pretty easy.

today I did 82 minutes pretty easy again.

Tues- 80-90 minutes. park at Purcell. warm up over to the Arboretum. run 4 loops and make each one faster than the last. cool down back to Purcell and finish with 6-8 barefoot strides.

Wed- easy 80 minutes

Thursday- 3x6x400 at 75 seconds on the track. 1 minute rest between reps. 2:30 rest between sets. maybe cut down on the last set if feeling good. big volume to make 5 min pace feel good. should be a really fun one.

Friday- easy volume. 70-80.

Saturday- 2 hours w/ some hill surges but otherwise moderate. 

should be a good week!!

No comments: