Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Juniper Brunches OR What happens when I get put in charge of a running club

(edits in bold)

Hey Everybody!


If you're reading this, then you put your name and email into our computer-ma-bob. 

SURPRISE! We know how email works!

We also know other stuff like great places to run in Williamsburg and where you can buy running shorts with sunflowers and dollar bills on them.
So you should schlep on down to the corner of [CLASSIFIED!]. Since [CLASSIFIED] is  [CLASSIFIED]  afternoon, our first official practice will  [CLASSIFIED]  on Thursday. If you can't make Thursday, we meet in the same spot at the same  [CLASSIFIED]  every weekd [CLASSIFIED] . 

We like to run fast and far. Oftentimes, both at once. So, if that is something you like and you find pleasure in things you enjoy: you might find us rather palatable (<--- STOLEN/REFERENCE FROM REGGIE WATTS)

If you have any questions, resp [CLASSIFIED] nd to this email and I'll probably be able to help.

Th [CLASSIFIED] nks
___________________________________________________________________

Leadership. My leadership style is like Mr. Owl from those old Tootsie Pop commercials.

tumblr_ljppkpHFh11qb3mmfo1_400.jpg (350×263)


Look at me with my humongous eyes and my hat shaped like either a house or an arrow indicating how I'm sitting in a tree branch while my brain is tripping all of the sky-balls.

You come to me with your problems and I'm just gonna grab that lollipop out of your hand and say, "One, TUH-HOO, THREE!" and hand that stick right back to you!

Or in other words, I'll give you an answer but it's gonna make you feel confused and mistrusting of my judgement and I'm gonna get free candy out of it.

(hehehe, look at that kid's butt sticking out.)


Any-dang-way, I'm gonna give it my best and try not to ruin too many Tootsie Pops.

YOU GON' LOVE RUNNING WHEN ANDY'S IN CHARGE! JUMPING OVER PUDDLES AND STUFF! MAKE YOU SEE THINGS THAT YOU AIN'T EVEN KNOW WAS AROUND IN THIS CENTURY! TAKE A DOO-DOO IN THE WOODS AND KICK A POSSUM IN THE THROAT!

No comments: