Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 6- 86 Miles

Now some of you little children at home or locked in your sleep cages might be wondering, "Gosh'em golly, Andy! What does 86 miles in 6 days do to your FEET?!"

Well, you curious little sack of SPACKLEKROUT! I'm glad you asked.

The following picture is highly endorsed by me and does indeed reflect my views and opinions of my network:



This doesn't even really do it justice. But I'll try to describe as much as I can. My third toe on the left foot is infected. Just about all of them are bruised. The calluses are very white, flakey, and thick. There's bruises on the nail of two toes on my right foot.  The color is a kind of splotchy collage of hair, pink, purple and red bruises, and everything else is just extremely pale

So there you go kids! There you go...

(and of course, I can take more feet pictures by request.)

No comments: