Wednesday, November 29, 2023

threw up last night

 woke up around 3am and my stomach hurt. about 90 minutes later I vom'd. then I felt better and went back to sleep. I was looking through my blog trying to find the last time I threw up because I remember writing about it. 

Yes yes yes I just remembered it was December 2019 and I got caught in a cold rain and had hypothermia and later threw up after a disastrous shoe-shopping experience. Is that the last time I threw up? Maybe.

I think I maybe did again at the end of 2021 but I can't remember for sure. 

Anyway here's my attempt to remember for the future. Let's see how long we can go!

I'm pretty sure I threw up because I accidentally bought this reduced fat shredded cheese and it looked weird but I wasn't sure if the cheese had gone bad or if that's just what reduced fat shredded cheese looks like but I'm going to throw it out and never buy it again.

No comments: