Monday, November 27, 2023

I'm going to name colors and the word that sounds closest to how that color word sounds

violet-violence

red-led

blue-ploo

turquoise-durquoise

yellow-lay low

I don't know where I was going with that. Here's what is important. I never let people know that I don't understand something. If someone is saying something and I don't understand, I lie to myself and tell myself that I do understand. Because as someone who has tried to be understood, the thing I hate the most is when people don't understand. And so if I don't understand, I'm basically making that person hate me. And when I hate someone, I really dislike them. So, it's from a place of empathy and understanding that I always pretend to understand everything that everyone is saying to me.

And that's called being a good person

No comments: