Wednesday, August 2, 2023

we're gonna have a good day

 I was a little disappointed with my climbing today but I think I'm being too hard on myself. I'm doing more training than climbing at the moment and I'm hoping to see some improvements. Camp fatigue just makes things hard. I'm optimistic though. I think I have clear goals and a solid plan to get there and the motivation to do it.

I felt like I was the heavy today at camp. I say that I like doing it and part of me does but at the end of the day I really don't like being confrontational with people and telling them what to do. It's not fun and it doesn't feel good. But I know at the same time that it's not fun for everyone else when a person or a group of people aren't doing what they're supposed to be doing. And that's not fair to the people who are doing the right thing. 

I don't know. I try my best. And I know I make mistakes. But I really want camp to be a fun safe place where people feel like they can be their favorite version of themselves.

No comments: