Sunday, May 24, 2020

Running Training for the Week

I think the priority for this week has to be getting my hip to stop hurting. I think I found a good place to massage and clear up the knots and I took today completely off so I expect it to be better tomorrow. At least a little bit.

I'll probably go out to the Golf Course and do a nice easy warm up with lots of stretching and drills. And then if everything is feeling good, do some light strides around the course.

If there's no pain the next day I might do some hills over at EMU. Just fast and feeling good.

If Wednesday still no pain then I'll run longer, maybe 10 or 11 miles. Stretch really good. 

And we'll see from there. It's totally possible that there could be pain tomorrow and it could be not improving. We'll see. Mentally I'm shifting from pushing myself to resting and making recovery the priority.

No comments: