Tuesday, May 26, 2020

recovery happened faster than I expected

Legs felt really good after a day off. I ran a fast and controlled 600m at THMS in flats in 1:35.

did a jog around the XC course and still felt good so I ran a 61 for 400m. Again, fast and controlled. 

Tomorrow I think I'll do some speed. maybe 4x100m. standing start. try to run under 15 for each one. Can I get under 14?? maybe with a tailwind. If I run the first one in under 14 then I'll try to break 14 for all of them. Then 9x EMU hill with jog recovery. That would be a really good speed workout. Then some light weights. Squats, bridges, hip strengthening.

This is all assuming the hip is fine.

Then Wednesday go long and easy. 10-11 miles.

Thursday an easy hour with lots of stretching and form drills.

Friday I'm moving to my new place in cville. probably a light run.

Saturday I might take another shot at Long Run Rd and run hard from the start. That would be a good final workout before the summer starts. I would want no lingering pain before that one though as it beats up the legs pretty good.

No comments: