Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Easter

My memories of Easter are being with family and getting all kinds of treats and candy and doing easter egg hunts and playing outside. It was pretty perfect. It was everything you'd expect Easter to be.

And, one thing I was thinking about is how I feel confident to do things that I like and make things and share things because I was really supported by family when I needed to be. And I was encouraged and allowed to be a person and grow up to have interests and passions. My family gave me that gift and, right now, with no work, all of my time is going to what I like, what I would do if money wasn't a thing. And that's because of my family again. Internally and externally I'm supported by these people and I'm really really thankful for that. Like, unbelievably thankful.

happy easter

No comments: