Saturday, April 6, 2019

good day the 6th. happy birthday eric andre

slept in. made a lot of art. ran. drew a bunch. watched bee & puppycat on youtube. felt relaxed and good.

the only thing I would have changed is I did not have a in-person conversation with anyone today. the most I said was "hello" to a few strangers when I was running. but it was the kind of day where I didn't really feel like I needed that. it was nice out. I opened my window. my body felt good and well rested and content.

I really like the feeling of drawing while listening to music. Now that I have wifi again I feel like I have so many more tools to create with. There's something nice about making lines on paper as music as playing. it feels a little collaborative. but again, by some standards, I'm a hermit. so make of that what you will.

No comments: