Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Some ideas I had while I was running today

Things I'd want to make

-for the month of October I'd like to do an audio book club where I listen to audiobooks of HP Lovecraft and try to summarize them every day. The major conceit would be that every story stars HP Lovecraft himself and he's constantly obsessed how much he's scaring you and how scary everything he describes is

-I'd like to make one minute songs where at the very beginning I say a short phrase about what the song is called and why

-I'd like to draw gnarly pictures of cells doing cell things and then describing them as if they were pirates or trainrobbers or in love

-I'd like to make alternative audio commentary to track and cross country races. Heightening the drama and tension to the utmost degree. My first race would be Jakob Ingebrigtsen winning the European Championship 1500m and his nickname would be Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius

Yeah, any of those could be really fun to do.

1 comment:

Cassiar Memekio said...

Haha nice this all sounds really cool