Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Shoveled Yesterday

Shoveled the front porch and the parking lot/driveway. My back is really sore today because I knowingly shoveled with horrible form. Too excited, I guess.

My right calf also cramped up at the end of the run today. Probably a combination of dehydration, running/sliding in mud and snow, shoveling yesterday, rewearing long retired shoes. It's still tight so I should drink water right now.

This evening marks the end of day 5 of my weekend. Lots of snow and hundreds of square miles of back roads means the county is quick to close schools. Today, when I would've been at work, I felt really stagnant and antsy. This is a great time to get a lot of work done on ongoing projects but being off my schedule seems to make it hard to get momentum. I don't know. Good problems to have, ultimately.

For now I'm working on mailing things to people. I've been doing a lot of painting and drawing and I have about 4 or 5 bundles almost ready to go. I should get back to work on that now.

2 hour delay for schools tomorrow. Still a chance to close.

No comments: