Monday, March 10, 2014

Time o' Clocks


Adapted Stories Told To Me By Fictional Children

Sleep

Last night I stayed up until one o' clock. I'm really tired. I had a dream that I was awake. It lasted until I woke up. The clocks changed so it was dark when I opened my eyes. It was dark when I closed my eyes too. I like to sleep on my right side and when I woke up I was on my left side so I rolled over and when I wake up again i was on the roof. The moon is made of cheese. I wanted to sleep but the moon was too bright until the rats ate the glowing cheese. My dad goes to the bathroom every morning at four and wakes me up but this time I was already awake. I stare at myself in the mirror every morning. I watch the mirror watching me as I watch myself looking at me in the mirror. I put water on my face every morning and scream and my mom yells at me.

No comments: