the little crab
but a sad italian boy
he knocks on my door
his face is distraught
tears smeared across his face section
"Andy! Andy! O! It is terrible
I read your blog about grass and whether moving is any good.
I go to streets to hear what the people have to say.
The people
they say nothing.
I ask,
'Do you think moving is any good?'
They look at me like I am crazy.
Yours is a wind that does not blow the leaves upon the trees."
I say
"Now now dear crab.
The wind that blows the leaves upon the trees reeks of bird vomit.
But see the wind that moves the clouds?
Far away. Unknowable. Unfelt.
But moving all the same."
The crab say,
"Oh! Now I understand. Yours is the wind that blows the clouds!"
I say,
"No. No. No not at all. I'm like one of those little fans bus drivers have that just blow on them."
No comments:
Post a Comment