Friday, June 16, 2023

just finished up a long stretch

 Didn't have a weekend last weekend so it's been a long stretch of working days. Really good though. Excited to say that I finished this week with more energy than I started with despite having some pain in my foot and having my phone unexpectedly die on me.

That's the power of a good week of camp! I'm really excited for this summer and I think it's only going to keep getting better. 


the path of the silly lil guy is beset on all sides by the inequities of the ding-dongs and the tyranny of absolute villains. blessed is he who in the name of the bit and helping out, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly a good boy and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

No comments: