Thursday, April 15, 2021

stoop sit

A man just drove by in a very large truck. 

I think I've been growing a daffodil or some kind of bulb plant in a pot for the past 6 months. 

People with plants should have plant playdates.

I hate the phrase play date.

The man with the truck is loudly throwing lawn chairs from the back of his truck into a large empty dumpster. 

The colors of spring really are a sight to behold. 

The other day at afterschool we were coloring and a boy said, 

"Mr. Andy who's the best colorer here?"

And I said, "Well, Cam, you probably want me to say you are, don't you?"

And he paused and said quietly "... yeah"

So I told him he's the best kindergarten colorer I've ever seen. There's some big egos about coloring at our afterschool and I didn't want to cause a scandal. 

No comments: