Monday, September 14, 2020

Some Moments Of Joy Part One

 I woke up this morning and wanted to find my radio/mp3 speaker so I could have music while I drew outside. Couldn't find it.

Drove out to Camp Albemarle, where I was for the last day of camp about a week and a half ago. I thought, there's no way I left it there and if I did, there's no way it's still there.


IT WAS THERE! Pretty amazing. Someone had arranged it nicely on a porch railing and it still worked!

As I was driving back home, jamming to my music, a girl rolled up next to me to use the right turn lane and she was also rocking out. I moved up a little so she would notice that I was also car dancing and we both pointed at each other and said, "YEAH!"

Then MaMa and Mom liked my picture/started following me on Instagram. THANKS :D

I took my big piece of plywood, it's probably like 2'x6' and drew on a little field in UVA. Some nice people walked by and said nice things to me. That felt good.

I went to goodwill to get some clothes to paint on and found the best fitting pair of jeans I have ever worn. I'm gonna paint pizza on the butt pockets.

My run was good. I ran way too hard and way too fast but that's okay. Better than too hard and too slow!

Oh! My friend Chris is in Richmond for a few days so I'm gonna go visit here tomorrow. That will be fun!

Good Day.

No comments: