Sunday, September 27, 2020

monday plan: untraceable fork

Tomorrow I'm going to a corn maze with the art teacher at the boarding school I worked with a few years ago. Should be fun!

I'd also like to get a good run in and start on a comic for the book I'm working on.

I had an idea for a magical item. It's the untraceable fork. By all appearances it is a regular fork but once it is placed, anyone trying to investigate its origins will be utterly thwarted. So if it were to be placed at the scene of a crime and stood out in a way so as to catch the attention of an investigator, trying to determine how it got there would lead them on a magical goose chase of never ending false leads and dead ends. Also the fork would be unable to have its outline traced. That's a magical item. 

No comments: