Friday, September 25, 2020

aloe plant


my mom helped me repot this aloe plant. I took it from the first house I lived in when I moved to Charlottesville. It's got drainage in the pot now and we removed some of the leaves/plants and Mom is gonna plant them separately. The plant just didn't look very happy so I think having new soil and a better pot will help it.

I like how hardy this little plant is and how it's something I've taken care of and kept with me since moving here. It makes me happy to see it and I've also used the leaves when I've been sunburned! 

I think I'll make more posts about more plants in and around the house.

I enjoy making things and on days when I do nothing but run and make art or write I feel really good. Sometimes self-management is tricky. If there's nothing I have to do then it can be harder to do anything and then I don't feel as good. But overall it's all good.

No comments: