Thursday, June 4, 2020

I've been tasked with coming up with a 45 activity tomorrow for a sample day at camp

I propose we make a movie! There's a long and storied tradition of making movies at my camp and last year we didn't make hardly any not at all. So, we are remedying that by starting these off with a movie on the very first day. That's right. I said it. Let's go. Get some. Ungh.

I will give them options because people like having the illusion of choice.

1) we make a courtroom drama similar to the Judge Philip shows that were made at afterschool

2) a music video. just come up with some spots and choreography and do whatever whatever

3) we have to get ready for camp! We'll have some counselors be play-by-play announcers and they'll show campers doing different things to get the camp ready.

Actually I like the 3rd one the best. I want that one to happen and only that one.

Finally, shout out to my Mom and Dad for helping with some final move in tasks today. They are tremendous and excellent and superb.

No comments: