Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2/5

I don't really know what I want to say

I think I'm a little more stressed at afterschool than normal. Some of the kids have been a little off. A little more aggressive with each other. I'd like to work on staying calm and having the right energy because if I get upset, they definitely get upset. So I'm gonna work on that.

I also had an idea for these cards that I made for a game. I don't think I'm going to play it again but it would be a really nice art piece if I arranged them all on a large board. I think I'll do that.

I had an idea for another picture/painting during my run. There's this guy called Stilts Walker who has been posting drawings of hotdogs all over Charlottesville. I'm gonna make a crazy looking hotdog and put some alien letters underneath it and then beneath that have a translation that says , who is stilts walker. and give it away on craigslist.

that's all for now.

No comments: