Sunday, November 3, 2019

a quick write

the past 3 days I've just been doing a bunch of pixel drawings and animations. it's been really fun. this morning I switched to a different app and it works a lot better than the first one I was using. So that's interesting to everyone and not just me.

Let's see what I was doing 6 years ago today.

That would have been 2013. I would have been working at Matthew Whaley before and after school. Just graduated from college that Spring. Oh how things don't change.

11/5/2013


The closest I could find was the 5th. Oh man, I'm still proud of that drawing of The Maxx. I used a reference and it's pretty sweet! I think I've lost it...

maybe I'll do a pixel version of the Maxx.

The other thing I was doing around this time was making a lot of snack menus. The early drawings were not very good at all. I remember that I got a lot better as the year went on. I was probably not very good at my job in a lot of ways back then. But I know I engaged with the kids and tried to do things. I'm proud that I've gotten a lot better at my job now. Maybe close to the level my supervisor was at, at least in terms of group management and engaging with the kids. Mr. Richard is so cool.

No comments: