Sunday, August 26, 2018

Plan #338

In addition to running and my after school job and camp and wanting to make a book, I've also been working on a game since like, winter of this year. It's a card game. I have about 120 drafts of cards made on a google doc and about 70 more images that will become cards. The goal is to get to 300 cards and then start printing and cutting and assembling and playing.

I worked really really hard on this project in the spring and then I lost momentum as the summer started. I'd like to get back to it so this is an attempt at doing that.

The game would be a spin-off of apples to apples/ cards against humanity but with illustrations and other game mechanics.

I need lots of nouns to become cards:

- raging polyp
- spatula lips
- wearing the perfect crown
- tired fish
- glib glob glue globules
- the smallest cruelty
-  high waisted thunder pants
- sun in a pinch
- wetted dander
- quad-peg-leg

Look for those cards and a whole lot more in a game I will likely finish at some point.

No comments: