Monday, October 29, 2018

No wifi for the time being so I'm writing this on my phone. I just spent the last hour reading a journal I started in late summer 2016. I read up until early 2017.

Looking back on it, there was a lot that person (me) didn't know that they didn't know. But I think he was doing his best with what he had and going about things the right way in the moment. 

And I'm sure the same is true of right now.  Which is to say, this isn't even my final form.

I think I'm a lot calmer now than the person who was writing then. He was trying really hard at a job that wasn't working out and had to leave and start a new job that was a lot more intense. He was going through a relationship that fell apart. He didn't make enough money.

It was really really emotional writing.  And I guess I'm not as worried anymore about things that used to stress me out. So that's good.

No comments: