Thursday, March 4, 2021

plant revived


I got this plant at afterschool about 2 years ago and after accidentally killing its brother I planted this one by the side of my current house in the summer, not expecting it to live.

Around October I walked past it and saw it was in really rough shape but still alive and decided to bring it inside and give it a chance. Two of the same plants also sprouted up in my spider plant pots and I transfered them to this pot, really not expecting anything.

Flash forward to now and after finding a sunny spot and learning how to properly water them they're doing so well!!! Their leaves are huge compared to where they were and they're all growing so fast. I think they might start flowering soon as well. Makes me happy that they made it through the winter better than ever :)

No comments: