Thursday, April 7, 2016

Crab Interview!

As has been mentioned in the comic, Crab and 2.0 live together! Here's Crab's interview. Conducted over email. Because there was video games to be played.

I really like what Crab said.

 What do you think of your character? In what ways are you similar? How not so similar?
I think he's awesome.  I'm similar with in that my job is to make the company money every day.  I'm not similar in my biological makeup.  Also, Crab's depictions exude a sense of complete self confidence and assurance.  He simply is. And that's alright to him.  Maybe I'm kinda like that too, but Crab seems especially immune to the greater complexities and worries of life.  Besides the Superbowl that one time.

2) Is there anything you would change about how your character is drawn?
Nope!  I especially like the special ways he's drawn!  Personal favorite is GIANT BODY tiny face.
[editor's note: that's my favorite TOO!]

3) What do you think of the other characters?
I think 2.0 is spot on.  I don't know Erin or Julie or Bird so I can't speak to their character's accuracy.  Maybe Bird always wears a party hat in real life, so the beak symbolizes that.

4) What do you think of the comic in general? Also, since you've been reading the blog for years and years, how does the comic compare to past posts?
Going purely on personal tastes, I always enjoyed the detailed stories and heavily text-based posed about your opinions on things and general creative work.  The era of tablet-made pictures that followed was also enjoyable, but I missed the written creativity.  These comics are a perfect compromise that I didn't ask for!  Enjoyable stories that get to use your own visual artwork!  and I'm in it occasionally!  I've totally enjoyed the comics and hope they continue.

5) What do you do at work? In your free time?
Occasionally work on pressing matters.  Otherwise try to look like i'm working on pressing matters.  Hope AT&T doesn't contact me.  But they always do.

6) What is your favorite post?
The story from a number of years ago involving a movie rental store and a guy renting the same movie every time he came in, and when the person at the register asked if he wanted to try a different movie, he just stared at the person at the register and walked backwards out of the store and back into his car and drove away.  It really stuck with me.  I still laugh at it. [Here]

7) Who is the most overrated character? Who is the most underrated?
Overrated is Erin.  I bet she totally couldn't blow up a moon again.  I think that was just a one time thing that she wanted to make people think she could just do whenever she pleased.  But I bet she totally can't.  Underrated is Shaun the Shaman.  He's actually got magic powers, and all 2.0 wants to do is focus on is his boring name.  Poor Shaun





1 comment:

Errrn said...

I could totally blow up the moon again! I can do it! I can do it 9 times!