Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ire of Grain

Hope this is readable.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Tried my hand at making a comic in 5 minutes. Truthfully, made the first two panels in 4 minutes and then had to take 5 more minutes to think of the closing panel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think 'Farmer Vengeance' represents the side of me that gets freaked out by how much I, and the people around me my age, and I guess most people, consume. Not just food. Everything.

Mostly it's the word binge that I don't like. I really hate the word binge being applied to anything other than a genuine disorder. The tone is upsetting.

You should never 'gravity feed' yourself anything. Especially President Cereal. 

No comments: